Council Meetings

Search

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

CONFIRMATION AND REAFFIRMATION OF MINUTES - FOR APPROVAL

(a) March Council Minutes – 13th March 2023

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

REPORTS OF AREA COMMITTEES - FOR NOTING

a) Rathfarnham/Templeogue/Firhouse/Bohernabreena Area Committee

Dealing with Public Realm, Water & Drainage, Housing, Community, Planning, Economic Development, Libraries & Arts, Corporate Support, Performance & Change Management

b) Clondalkin, Newcastle, Rathcoole, Saggart and Brittas Area Committee Meeting

Dealing with Public Realm, Water & Drainage, Housing, Community, Planning, Economic Development, Libraries & Arts, Corporate Support, Performance & Change Management

c) Tallaght Area Committee

Dealing with Public Realm, Water & Drainage, Housing, Community, Planning, Economic Development, Libraries & Arts, Corporate Support, Performance & Change Management

d) Lucan/Palmerstown/North Clondalkin Area Committee

Dealing with Public Realm, Water & Drainage, Housing, Community, Planning, Economic Development, Libraries & Arts, Corporate Support, Performance & Change Management 

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

STANDING COMMITTEES ORGANISATION, PROCEDURE & FINANCE - FOR APPROVAL

a) Calendar of Meeting Dates

b) Report on Conferences/Seminars

c) Nomination of a New LUPT SPC Chair 

d) Filling of Vacancies on Committees / Statutory Bodies

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

STRATEGIC POLICY COMMITTEES - FOR NOTING 

(No Reports)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
A//Director of Housing, Social & Community Development, Director of Economic, Enterprise and Tourism Development

PROPOSED DISPOSAL OF PROPERTIES/SITES - FOR APPROVAL

 

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

REPLIES, ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS & CORRESPONDENCE

Replies

 

Acknowledgements

 

Correspondence

Correspondence from Minister for Children, Disability, Integration and Youth Roderic O’Gorman re. Mother and Baby Homes 

Correspondence from Sligo County Council re. Kaftrio medication

Correspondence from Tipperary County Council re. Apprentice Schemes

Correspondence from Tipperary County Council re. Mother and Baby homes

Correspondence from Wexford County Council re. Submissions and Observations in relation to Planning Applications

 

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

REPORTS REQUESTED BY AREA COMMITTEES - FOR NOTING

(No Reports)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
E////Director of Land Use, Planning and Transportation

DECLARATION OF ROADS TO BE MADE PUBLIC ROADS

(No Reports)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Chief Executive
Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor M. Johansson
Responsibility:
Elaine Leech

To ask the Chief Executive for a report on all vacant homes on the vacant homes register in the Lucan/Palmerstown/North Clondalkin area with information on current ownership and actions taken by SDCC to bring homes back into use?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor M. Johansson
Responsibility:
Cristina Hurson

To ask the Chief Executive for the findings of the report agreed by Area Committee (Motion 9/Item 77686) at the January meeting regarding contracts with Top Security on council owned/managed buildings?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
Sile Coleman, Rosena Hand

To ask the Lucan Library Service for an outline of documentation it has access to in respect of Patrick Sarsfield, the first Earl of Lucan, and his links to Lucan Demesne and Lucan House.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

To ask the Chief Executive Officer if the yellow box at Newcastle Road entrance to Westbury Estate be repainted?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

To ask the Chief Executive Order if an additional disabled parking space can be marked out at Sarsfield Close near apartments 9 -12. There are spaces here already but if can an additional one be placed adjacent to this block?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

To ask the Chief Executive Officer for an update on the negotiations with the Italian Embassy about works to repair the wall at the Embassy and the Lucan Road

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
Colin Clarke

To ask the Chief Executive Officer for an update on the opening of Airlie Park, Adamstown, and what facilities will be there, including for cricket, volleyball, Gaelic football, soccer and other sports and exercise, and how access to the facilities will be managed by the Council.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor K. Mahon
Responsibility:
Leo Magee, Amanda Mills, Gary Walsh, Maria Nugent

"To ask the manager/s to confirm that commitments related to SDCC flowing from recent discussions at the Tallaght Transport Forum are with the relevant departments and to update on each?" 

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
A//Director of Housing, Social & Community Development

To assist people with the process of right sizing housing SDCC will arrange information seminars to outline, the requirements, the rules, the facts about living in age friendly housing

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L. O'Toole
Responsibility:
Laura Leonard

This committee welcomes the 12th Lock plans and looks forward to part 8 plans going on display. Its been discussed at various meetings the demand for crèche facilities in the Lucan area and this question seeks commitment from Chief Executive that crèche will be part of the part 8 plans.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor P. Gogarty
Responsibility:
Ralph McGarry

To ask the Council for an update on plans to develop the Mill Lane Area of Palmerstown as a Blueway access point for local users following on from a presentation some years back; and if a statement can be made on the matter.