Council Meetings

Search

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the CEO if any new proposals are emerging to deal with the increasing pressures on Housing and Homelessness in the County and will he make a detailed statement? Charlie O'Connor

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Director of Environment, Water and Climate Change

To ask the CEO if he plans to provide further Teen Space facilities throughout our County and will he give details and make a statement? Charlie O'Connor

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Director of Environment, Water and Climate Change

To ask the CEO to present a report detailing the level of Fire Services throughout our County and will he make a statement? Charlie O'Connor

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

To ask the CEO to confirm if new procedures are being followed in respect of work on the 2024 Voting Registers and will he make a statement? Charlie O'Connor

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the CEO to give an update on the Council involvement in the Healthy Communities Programme, and in particular, its social prescribing programme, and how this is being rolled out in South Dublin, what supports the Council is providing for it to optimise its success

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor S. O'Hara
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

To ask the Chief Executive for an update on taking in charge of Saggart estates Drury Mills and Crossforge?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Miriam Reilly

To ask the manager what is the timeframe between an applicant making a submission to register to vote online via checktheregister, and being visible and registered on the system?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Brenda Pierce

To ask the Manager when can local councillors expect to see the final development design published in relation the proposed 6 unit age-friendly development in Sarsfield Park, Lucan?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Brenda Pierce

To ask the manager to provide the most recent up to date information in relation to South Dublin County Council's 'Tenant-in-Situ' targets ie. the numbers now purchased and outlining the numbers at the vaious stages of the process.

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:

Any Other Business

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Brenda Pierce

Items requested by members

(a) Cllr Joanna Tuffy

(b) G. Stockil - Items for discussion with Assistant Chief Fire Officer

  1. Response Times
  2. Dry Risers and Related matters
  3. Dublin Fire Brigade - Fire and Emergency Operations Plan Public Consultation - Dublin City Council - Citizen Space
Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Mary Connell, Brenda Pierce, Fiona Hendley
Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Elaine Leech
Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

To ask the manager for an update on the Canal Loop Urban Greenway cycle project works timeline, and if there has been any development toward Phase 2 of this project that will explore a connection to St Catherine's Park via Vesey Park in the Summer of 2023 as indicated per previous responses provided?

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Fiona Hendley

Allocations Report (pre-recorded)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Brenda Pierce
Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Elaine Leech

Minutes of meeting held 16th February 2023

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:

Matters Arising

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Laura Leonard

To ask the manager for an update on the Greenway project, upgrading the pedestrian pathway as far as Hazelhatch Bridge in Q.2 of 2023 and if tender submissions have been completed with respect to appointing a contractor?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Colin Clarke

To ask the manager for an update on the planned opening time for Airlie Park and if a statement can be made on the matter.