Council Meetings

Search

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor V. Mulhall
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

"If there are plan's to include as part of winter maintenance plan in Tallaght to grit footpaths outside schools and cycle lanes?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor V. Mulhall
Responsibility:
Mary Connell

"To ask the CEO to present an update on vacant/boarded up housing and in reporting will he list the number of such properties in Tallaght estates and detail the actions being taken?"

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor V. Mulhall
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

"This Area Committee supports the need for a maintenance plan for active travel infrastructure in Tallaght".

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Vivienne Hartnett

To ask the manager to detail the breakdown by LEA of the 507 expressions of interest received to the tenant-in-situ scheme to date, including the number of sale agreed per LEA.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the Chief Executive how many applications are there currently for landlords wishing to sell their property to SDCC

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Paul Fusco

"Following up from my motion in TAC May 2023 Monday, May 22, 2023 MOTION NO.8 MOTION: Councillor T. Costello "Tallaght Library is a wonderful much utilised amenity in Tallaght, can funds be allocated and a focus be made on modernising and upgrading the Library?" "Can I get an update on the status of works being carried out?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Mary Connell

"To ask the manager how many voids are there currently in the Tallaght area broken down by bedroom size and time vacant?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the Chief Executive how many voids are there currently in the county broken down by bedroom size and time vacant?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Eoin Burke, Irenie McLoughlin

"To ask the manager following up on my previously submitted question - "To ask the Manager can instruction be sent to the owner to reinstate the wall at the old gate entrance to Katherine Tynan House?" and "can I get an update on when works will commence?"

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

"I would like to request that SDCC focus on improving the green space to the rear of St Dominic Shops I have attached photos of an area which is in an unacceptable state. The green area has been destroyed by quads and scramblers, there is discarded fast gas containers, footpaths are covered in mud as are kiss gates - I have attached photos?"

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

That this committee reasserts agreement reached to motion no. 3 (Item 71447 - June 2021 ACM) and requests a clear commitment, timeline from and details of proposed locations from the manager, for new seating at suitable locations on all main hilly approaches into Lucan Village, that promotes and meets SDCC active travel policy.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Miriam Reilly

To ask the manager to provide an update on the development of the 'Code of Practice' offering guidelines for the use of CCTV and mobile recording devices in the county.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor G. O'Connell
Responsibility:
Gormla O'Corrain

To ask the Chief Executive if the developers of Orchard Gate have given any indication when it is intended to start work on the project and to include in the report what conditions are included to protect the existing community during construction.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor G. O'Connell
Responsibility:
Mary Maguire

This committee requests that the Chief Executive invite the M50 Concession Ltd and TII to a meeting of this committee to explain why the correct signage for Palmerstown has not been installed on the M50 of N4.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L.Guéret
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

To ask the Chief Executive to outline any current SMART projects in the County.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L.Guéret
Responsibility:
Director of Economic, Enterprise and Tourism Development

To ask the Chief Executive, if there are plans for further investment in and expansion of the beneficial Neurodiverse South Project which has been launched by Dublin South Libraries.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

To now ask the manager to make safe the slippery cobblestone area (previously indicated in response to M.R. 1813991 as tended to on 27th Nov '23) by cleaning/powerwashing the cobble block (cul de sac-turning circle) at the end of St Finian's Grove Lucan, removing moss and sludge, and making the area safe for pedestrians (pictures attached).

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Leo Magee
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

Draft Improvement Works Programme 2024

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Mary Maguire
Responsibility:
Eoin Burke

City Edge Update (deferred from November 2023)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Mary Maguire
Responsibility:
Mary Maguire

Minutes of November 2023 SPC meeting (30th November 2023)