Council Meetings

Search

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
John Hegarty, Laura Leonard
Responsibility:
John Hegarty, Laura Leonard
Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing Administration
Responsibility:
Mbakure Johnson

Tallaght to Clondalkin Cycle Scheme Presentation.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
E////Director of Land Use, Planning and Transportation

To ask the Chief Executive can the local authority refuse to enforce a condition set by An Bord Pleanála and if so is there a mechanism to appeal this decision?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
E////Director of Land Use, Planning and Transportation

To ask the Chief Executive Who is responsible for enforcing a planning condition in a case decided on appeal by An Bord Pleanála?

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor V. Mulhall
Responsibility:
Director of Environment, Water and Climate Change

That this Council commits to a timeline for the full phase-out of 'kissing gates' from parks and public spaces to facilitate universal access to our public realm in South Dublin County.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor M. Lynch
Responsibility:
Laura Leonard

To ask the Manager to provide a report on the status of Templeogue House and plans for the amenity?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L. Hagin Meade
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the manager, in tabular form, the average waiting times for mainatinece repairs to be completed for social housing tenants in SDCC during 2023?

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Gary Walsh
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

2024 Roadworks Programme

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor J. Sinnott
Responsibility:
Caitriona Lambert

To ask the Manager to provide an update on steps being taken by the Council to address the delays in the replacement of public lighting in the Rathfarnham / Templeogue / Firhouse / Bohernabreena Area.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor J. Sinnott
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

To ask the Manager to arrange for an assessment of overgrown trees on the Barton Road Extension, Rathfarnham and its impact on the light/solar panels on the houses opposite including number 75.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor M. Lynch
Responsibility:
Mary Connell

To ask the Manager to present an update on vacant / boarded up housing and will they list the number of such properties in Rathfarnham / Templeogue Estates and outline the action being taken?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor M. Lynch
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

Can the Manager confirm when the footpath between Orchardton and Willbrook Drive will be repaired as agreed at the October 2023 meeting in motion 11, Item ID 80151 as the works were not completed either during the Halloween or Christmas school holidays?

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor J. Sinnott
Responsibility:
Sharon Conroy

This Committee acknowledges and greatly appreciates the work done by the Council in keeping our communities clean and tidy. However there has been a notable increase in graffiti and stickers across public spaces including lamp posts and traffic lights. To address this anti social behaviour the Committee requests the following is done: 1) A central portal is established for members to send in pictures and locations where stickers and graffiti are. 2) The Council arrange for the removal and cleaning of areas identified in a timely fashion.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

That this committee agrees that Road Traffic Department engineers conduct an inspection and feasibility study to explore the construction of a safe pedestrian pathway (approximately 50mtrs) between Esker House (Chinese Gospel Church) on Old Esker Lane and the bus stop on the same side, or determines an alternative safe crossing solution at this bridge.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Edel Clancy

To ask the manager the following; From the Community Recognition Fund, what planned / potential projects are being put in place, identified or explored for communities in Lucan and Clondalkin that have seen new International Protection Applicant arrivals into the community to address services and needs for all?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the Chief Executive to provide a list of all vacant homes in the county since recent survey work was undertaken, detailing how many have been brought back into use using department funding, how many are anticipated to be from this list including a timeline, and the cost of doing so?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the manager how many of the 205 'Rightsizing' applications made in 2023 have been progressed, and to what extent, and if the manager can include a staement on the query?

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
David Fennell
Responsibility:
David Fennell

Provision of reflection/mobility benches in Clondalkin

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L. Hagin Meade
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development

To ask the manager for the number of social homes in SDCC where home adaptions for autism sensory issues have been approved, with supporting figures in a tabular format.