Council Meetings

Search

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

Proposed Declaration of Roads to be Public Roads (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm

Correspondence(No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Housing, Social and Community Development, Director of Economic, Enterprise and Tourism Development

PROPOSED DISPOSAL OF PROPERTIES/SITES - FOR APPROVAL

H7(A) Disposal of Fee Simple at 84 Balrothery Estate to Mrs Patricia Ryan

H7(b) Proposed disposal of plot of land to Gas Networks Ireland (GNI) to facilitate a replacement District Regulation Installation (DRI) unit at Glenview Lawns,Tallaght, Dublin 24

H7(c) Proposed leasehold disposal of land at St. Cuthbert's Road to Deansrath Family Centre CLG

H7(A) Disposal of Fee Simple  at 84 Balrothery Estate to Mrs Patricia Ryan

H7(B) Map 


Proposed disposal of plot of land to Gas Networks Ireland (GNI) to facilitate a replacement District Regulation Installation (DRI) unit at Glenview Lawns,Tallaght, Dublin 24

 

 


Proposed leasehold disposal of land at St. Cuthbert's Road to Deansrath Family Centre CLG

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Chief Executive
Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
LPNC Meeting Administration

This committee agrees to write to both An Post and the Minister for Communications to outline the very severe disruption to postal services being experienced by large swathes of residents in the Lucan area since recent changes have been introduced earlier this year.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor E. Ó Broin
Responsibility:
David Fennell

To ask the chief executive what the delay is with rectifying the ponding that has occured for years at the bridge over the Camac at the vehicular entrance to Clondalkin Leisure Centre following periods of heavy rainfall?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor J. Sinnott
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

To ask the manager what the process is for applying for a salt bin in an area.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Y. Collins
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam, Ronan Carroll

That this Council reports on the outcome of the investigations into the skid resistance of the paving product used on the recently installed footpath on Dodder Road Lower and whether it will be necessary to consider an alternative product here

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Y. Collins
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

To ask for an update in relation to the resurfacing of the playground in Rathfarnham Castle Park

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Y. Collins
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

To ask for an update in relation to the tree maintenance works planned for Rathfarnham Castle Park and Rathfarnham Wood estate on foot of the recently completed arborists report, and an approximate time frame within which the works will be carried out?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor S. O'Hara
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

To ask the Chief Executive to please provide an update on plans to replace or repair the damaged pillar at the entrance to Broadfield Manor, Rathcoole

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

That this Area Committee requests that a traffic assessment is done at 9th Lough Road , issues include damage to footpath , wall at houses and the noise and vibrations to these old houses. And to ask SDCC to address these issues as needed!

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor S. O'Hara
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

To ask the Chief Executive Could you please provide an update on plans to replace the damaged bollards in Saggart Village to ensure pedestrian safety and traffic control in Saggart Village. Photos attached.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
Edel Clancy

That this Area Committee commends Áras Chrónáin and Calls on SDCC to look at how they can finacialy support Áras Chrónáin friday morning social club for seniors which includes coffee/tea and a social and musical element. Attendees are from Clondalkin but also include people living in Nursing homes and outside of Clondalkin! We ask SDCC to link in with Áras Chrónáin on this excellent inisiative!

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

That this Area Committee erects signage 'Fáilte go Líonra Gaeilge Sráidbhaile Chluain Dolcáin' at the 4 main entry points ot the village:

(1) Booth Road/Fonthill road junction,

(2) Monastery Road, SIAC Roundabout,

(3) Newlands Cross, Fonthill Road, Back of Newlands GC,

(4) Ninth Lock / Fonthill Road Junction

to mark and inform that Clondalkin is a Líonra Gaeilge.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
Hazel Craigie

That this Area Committee acknowledges the publics anger and outcry against a proposal to close the full Clondalkin village of to full car access and to allow just busses to all road access we request the council to withdraw this proposal (picture attached).

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

That this committee calls on the Taoiseach to launch an enquiry into the Vaccine Trials that looks at all aspects of the no consent , the issue of child abuse and the state , the Church and the pharmaceutical role and responsibility in this national child abuse scandal between 1934 to 1973. We commit to write to the Taoiseach.