Council Meetings

Search

Statutory Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
RTFB Meeting Admin
Responsibility:
RTFB Meeting Admin

Confirmation and Re-affirmation of Minutes of Meeting of March ACM

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Sharon Conroy

"SDCC placed a derelict site notice on the Esso Site in Tallaght Village can I request that SDCC give an update on it and what are the next steps?"

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Costello
Responsibility:
Eoin Burke, Irenie McLoughlin

"I want to ask the manager has there been any sight of plans to refurbishment of St Dominics Hall if not would SDCC be in a position to assist with refurbishment if the building can be brought into community use?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor M. Duff
Responsibility:
Mary Connell

"This Area Committee calls on the Manager to indicate how many applications have been received for the Vacant Homes Grant in the Tallaght area, from 2023 to year to date and how many have been successfully granted?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor S. Moynihan
Responsibility:
E////Director of Land Use, Planning and Transportation

To ask the Chief Executive as to what progress has been made in procuring and rolling out equipment to clear debris and growth from segregated cycle lanes in the County and if he will make a statement on the matter.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Gilligan
Responsibility:
Meabh Butler, Orla Scannell

To ask the Chief Executive about the structure erected at the top of woodford hill, did cllrs approve this?

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community Directorate
Responsibility:
Director of Corporate Performance and Change Management

CONFIRMATION AND REAFFIRMATION OF MINUTES - FOR APPROVAL

(a) February Council Minutes - 12th February 2024

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor W. Carey
Responsibility:
C AC Meeting Administrator

That this Area Committee agrees to write to the relevant government Minister and calls upon the government to increase the funding for youth services in the Clondalkin area with a specific purpose of putting in adequate services into the South West Clondalkin area.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor W. Carey
Responsibility:
Sharon Conroy

To ask the Chief Executive if it would be possible to install a ground light at the base of the flag pole at Newlands X Commemorative Garden to facilitate the flying of the National flag for periods of time such as Easter week.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor W. Carey
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

To ask the Chief Executive if he can agree to install a short footpath (3m) for clear public access from St Johns Drive into the Greenpark shopping centre. (currently access can only be gained by crossing a grass boundary adjacent to Sruleen Church).

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor W. Carey
Responsibility:
Vivienne Hartnett

That this Area Committee agrees that management shall seek to have the site entrance for the proposed development of Age Friendly housing development at Alpine to be accessed directly from Fonthill rd rather than to allow construction traffic enter through the estate from Bawnogue Rd.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor W. Carey
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

To ask the Chief Executive if the Council can clean down the public footpath covered in moss at side allotment area in Lindisfarne Ave (alongside shop) and to consider condition of footpaths here for replacement.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Gilligan
Responsibility:
E////Director of Land Use, Planning and Transportation

To ask the Chief Executive to give a report on how many parking fines were issued in 2022,2023,2024 and to date, the report should include value of the fines, how much was collected and paid to the council?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Suzanne Furlong

"To ask the CEO to confirm the schedule planned in respect of the new Pavilion programme as it relates to Tallaght; may we have details and a statement?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Sharon Conroy

"To ask the CEO to present an update on contacts with St Kevins Killians GAA Club in respect of their needs and concerns which have been raised at previous meetings and which were the subject of discussions with Council management; may we have assurances and a statement?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Michael Murtagh

"To ask the CEO to confirm plans for public initiatives, the campaign to ensure that Voters across Tallaght will be registed for the Local and European Elections in June and will he confirm that additional resources will be assigned to the exercise as needed and will he make a statement?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Vivienne Hartnett

"To ask the CEO to present a final Tallaght Area Committee report on the Age Friendly housing development at the Weir, Whitestown; will he confirm when he now expects all the units to be available for allocation and occupation and will he make a statement?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Mary Connell

"To ask the CEO to present a report detailing his recent contacts with the Fettercairn Estate Management Group; will he give assurances that continued supports will be given in respect to the ongoing challenges in the area and will he make a statement?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

"To ask the CEO to confirm when he now expects all works on Firhouse Road West to be completed and will he confirm if any alterations are planned following representations from local public reps and the community; will he report on all these matters and make a statement?"

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor C. O'Connor
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

"To ask the CEO to confirm actions being considered and taken in respect of issues relating to the junction at the Luas stop at Katherine Tynan Road/Kingswood; is he satisfied that he has dealt with all the local concerns in the matter; will he give assurances and make a statement?"