Council Meetings

Search

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm

Correspondence(No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Environment
Responsibility:
Environment

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Libraries & Arts

NEW WORKS (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Environment
Responsibility:
Environment

Correspondence (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Libraries & Arts

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Economic Development
Responsibility:
Economic Development

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing
Responsibility:
Housing

New Works (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing
Responsibility:
Housing

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

New Works (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

Correspondence (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Planning
Responsibility:
Planning

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Planning
Responsibility:
Planning

New Works (No Business)

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor A. Edge
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

To ask that the gullies in rural parts of the Firhouse-Bohernabreena are mechanically cleared, particularly at Oldcourt Rd beside Firhouse ETSS, at Friarstown, at Glenasmole NS and at Ballymorefinn / Allagour.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor D. Ó Brádaigh
Responsibility:
Eoin Burke

To ask the manager for an indicative timeline and approximate cost of the eagerly anticipated Civic Hall / Library Building within the Adamstown SDZ.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor Joanna Tuffy
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

To ask the CEO for a report about what steps it might steps are being taken or might be taken without the need for a Part 8, that would aim to make Lucan Village a safer route for cyclists, and pedestrian, including wheelchair users, while still catering for those that use their car to access the village, and if it is still planning a car free day in the village as previously agreed by the committee.

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
LPNC Meeting Administration
Responsibility:

Confirmation and Re-Affirmation of Minutes of September 2023 ACM

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L.Guéret
Responsibility:
Director of Environment, Water and Climate Change

To ask the Chief Executive for a report on what measures are in place to deter people from dumping rubbish in scenic rural areas.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L.Guéret
Responsibility:
Michael McAdam

To ask the Manager if there are plans to provide for Rent a Regular Bike Scheme in Rathfarnham/Templeogue/Firhouse/Bohernabreena Local Electoral Area.

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor L.Guéret
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

To ask the Manager if there are any current or future plans to get both the yellow box and white road line markings at the Spawell Roundabout repainted.

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor T. Gilligan
Responsibility:
Gary Walsh

That this Area Committee asks that SDCC address concerns re drainage & flooding in Aylmer Road.

MOTION FELL