Council Meetings

Search

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community
Responsibility:
Community

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Libraries & Arts

NEW WORKS (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Community
Responsibility:
Community

Correspondence (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Libraries & Arts
Responsibility:
Libraries & Arts

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Economic Development
Responsibility:
Economic Development

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Planning
Responsibility:
Planning

New Works (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Economic Development
Responsibility:
Economic Development

Correspondence (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Planning
Responsibility:
Planning

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm

New Works (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Public Realm
Responsibility:
Public Realm

Correspondence(No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Environment
Responsibility:
Environment

New Works (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing
Responsibility:
Housing

New Works (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Environment
Responsibility:
Environment

Correspondence (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Housing
Responsibility:
Housing

Correspondence (No Business)

Headed Item
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

New Works (No Business)

Correspondence
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Transportation
Responsibility:
Transportation

Correspondence (No Business)

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
Gormla O'Corrain

To ask the Chief Executive to explain how planning enforcement decided the newly buily wall at Floraville Lodge meets the subject to the subject to the conditions set out set by Board Order АВР-309497-21 number 13 (The existing stone wal running along the northern boundary of the site adjacent to Monastery Road shall be retained as part the development with the exception of the proposed pedestrian entrance along the site) ? frontage.)

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
John Hegarty

To ask the Chief Executive when he will apply to TII for funds to carry out the traffic survey-plan for Rathcoole , Newcastle and Saggart as per and to comply with the objective in the County Development plan?

Question
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor F. Timmons
Responsibility:
Leo Magee

To ask the Chief Executive would he carry out an urgent assessment of trees at Oak Downs following storm damage by Storm Isha?

Motion
Meeting:
Submitted by:
Councillor J. Sinnott
Responsibility:
Director of Economic, Enterprise and Tourism Development

In light of the establishment of the National ALL Office in 2023 this Council proposes the further promotion of the use of plain English in all practices to by arranging workshops for people with unmet literacy needs so they can participate in customer feedback processes with the Council.